Oversized results for tech B2B achievers.
Every one at McBru is an A-lister. The group averages
over 10 years of tech B2B marketing experience. We already get what you’re up against, so we just get busy overcoming your challenges. Our staff has roots in journalism, engineering, broadcasting, design, and research, as well as agency practice. That’s how we deliver a kind of geeky innovation focused on real-world results your company needs. Take a look at our news page
to see what we’re up to lately. Want to join us? See below
for career opportunities.
Doyenne of tech B2B, sci fi and single malt.
Partner/Vice President, Client Services
Veritable wellspring of authority and vocabulary.
Writer, physicist, creative et cete-err, when’s the deadline for this bio?
Director of Sales and Marketing
Take no prisoners
Mountain yin, beach yang.
Director of Finance
Keen accountant by day, loses count by night.
Builds brands and kicks butt. With style AND substance.
Trusted advisor, going the distance – for client wins, and 13.1 mile PRs.
Completely vintage: aesthetic, design, cars and furniture.
Senior Communications Counsel
Badass marketing ace and martini-loving CrossFit mama.
Our word meister loves stirring the pot.
Client wrangler extraordinaire, savvy world traveler.
Social Media Specialist
Runs with digerati to a techno beat.
Intrepid cybernaut, code standards freak, foosball champ.
Music-phile, gamer, bon-vivant, number cruncher, Cylon.
Behind the scenes: the Queen of Organization.
Front Desk Account Coordinator
Takes the reigns with a smile on horseback and with clients.
McBru is looking for a communications professional to serve our growing roster of technology clients. The ideal candidate has 2 – 5 years of experience in influencer relations and social media marketing. The work will include day-to-day execution of influencer relations and social media programs as well as integrated communications campaigns for B2B technology clients, along with project management and client interface for creative projects led by our full-service creative department. Requirements include:
- At least three years of experience in marketing communications. Agency experience and technology marketing experience are both strongly preferred.
- Demonstrable success executing influencer relations programs for products and brands, including media outreach, nurturing influencer relationships, coverage placement and results tracking.
- Experience executing social media strategies and tactics across various social channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Community management experience is preferred.
- A deadline-driven, service-oriented mindset with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities and details.
- Excellent writing skills, including story pitches and press releases.
- Bachelor’s degree.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject: Communications Counsel.